Intelligentia will participate at ESA Industry Space Days 2016 in Noordwijk, The Netherlands. It is one of the most important B2B meeting in Europe organized directly by ESA in ESTEC with a particular focus on SME operating in the Space Market.
During the Industry Space Days, our team will present the latest products and technologies developed and addressed to solve specific needs of Space projects.
Here a short overview of what you will hear from us at ISD 2016:
- AIUTO (Aerospace Integration and Unit Test Organizer), a web application used to design, develop, and report in an automated way Unit Tests, Test Specification tests, and Integration Tests for On-Board Software;
- EGSE (Electrical Ground Support Equipment) Asset Management, an information system aimed at handling company EGSE, SCOES, Transport Container, and Laboratory’s instruments for location tracking, maintenance activities status and schedule, operation logbook recording, documentation management, recording of the actions performed with a central dashboard for monitoring any aspect;
- Spacecraft AIT (Assembly, Integration, and Testing) helper software, an information system aimed at collecting and classifying AIT activities (Eg, mate&demate history, changes logbook recording, monitoring and alerts on critical assembling operations) in order to obtain the spacecraft configuration and online reporting;
- A set of software tools (Dygnose suite) addressed to manage FDIR (Fault Detection Insulation and Recovery) activities for preventive and post-fault maintenance;
- Technology transfer between space and industry with the aim of proposing innovative solutions for both worlds by using cutting-edge-technologies.