inFactory Suite is a cloud application for Industry 4.0 and IIoT (Industrial Internet of Things) use-cases. The application implements a modular information system for the industrial production monitoring and control. Developed on top of the ELISA platform, the tool is composed by a suite of modules providing functionalities such as:
- Geolocalization of assets over multiple premises
- Asset identification using QR and NFC tags and supported by the inFactory Service App (available for Android/iOS platforms) that is addressed to analyse the status of the asset using smart and mobile tools,
- Customizable KPIs dashboards (global and for each asset), quality management and reporting,optional external integrations with ERP, BI tools, and cloud apps
- Real-time asset monitoring and remote control via secure end-to-end communications encrypted and secured by inFactory Machine Connectors hardware installed on the machineries
- Public integrations with the most known cloud computing services (native integration with IBM Watson, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure, and Amazon AWS).
inFactory Suite offers a very flexible way to give your company a scalable and flexible production information system to monitor and react against faults and productions issues, or support your final customer in developing a real Industry 4.0 scenario.
inFactory Suite is available in two versions:
- for machinery producers (OEM)
- for the final industrial user (End-User)
Discover more on the dedicated product website.